Sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good!
Will work for food... Will beg for sex.
Are you into casual sex, or should I dress up?
The good old days: When sex was dirty and Michael Jackson was black.
What do you call kinky sex with chocolate? S&M&M
If God didn't want people to have sex, He wouldn't have made it so much fun.
If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it WRONG!
If you don't believe in oral sex, keep your mouth shut.
If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast.
My sexual preference is: Often
I'm looking for true love. But I'll settle for cheap sex.
Practice safe sex. Go screw yourself.
I've given up bowling for sex because you don't have to take your shoes off and the balls are lighter.
Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were not!
Safe sex is in the palm of your hand
Sex on television can't hurt you, unless you fall off.
The sex was so good that even the neighbors had a cigarette.
I gave up drinking, smoking and sex - Worst 15 minutes of my life
I'm not bald. It's a solar panel for a sex machine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment