26 August 2009

Most Popular T Shirt Quotes

I did London, I did New York, but I loved doing in India

Paris sucks!

Trust me. I'm a teacher

I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar!

I have the pussy, so I Make The Rules

Trust me, I'm a lawyer

Ifyour eadthisyo uarestari ngatmyt its

They're real and they're spectacular!

Get a taste of religion. Lick a witch

Started out with Nothing. Still have most of it!

I am not a bum. My wife works!

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

Cherish Me Damn It

If you don't like what I am wearing... Feel free to undress me!

I know nothing about sex.... I am married

I can resist everything except temptation

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Marriage is one of the leading causes of divorce

No unauthorized entry!

I see dead people. Can I feel if you are alive?

If you can read this, please flip me back over

Get a taste of religion. Lick a witch

A dirty mind is a wonderful thing!

Size does matter!

Silicone Free!

51% Angel, 49% Bitch. Don't push it!

A good girl is Good, but I'm even Better!

Who needs brains, when you have these!

My Girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate.... Now I have 2 Girlfriends!

Not All Men are Fools, Some Stay Bachelors

0 comments: