26 August 2009

quotes About self assured womens

"Sex is like a bridge game; if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand." Mae West

"Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part" Aimee Mullins

"Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got."-Sophia Loren

"I don't use my body to seduce, no. I just stand there." Ursula Andress

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it."

"It is better to be unfaithful than to be faithful without wanting to be."-Brigitte Bardot

"Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship." Sharon Stone.

"It is better to be looked over than overlooked" Mae West.

"I wrote the story myself. It's about a girl who lost her reputation and never missed it." Mae West

"A hard man is good to find." Mae West

"I'm into bondage. I think it's really fun, and I love playing the part of the damsel in distress. ... The feeling is amazing when someone [spanks me] right." Dita Von Teese Said marrying rocker Marilyn Manson.

0 comments: